Share this Article
Former Infinity Ward creative strategist Robert Bowling, announced his and Mighty Rabbit Studios’ new game, Breach & Clear, today.
Breach & Clear puts you in control of a team of Special Operations agents as they raid enemy bases. The gameplay emphasizes strategic planning and smart execution. You will be able to:
- Build your team from the ground up like never before
- Customize your loadout, your weapon and your team to create the most efficient force it can be
- Guide your team with intuitive controls as you take on some of the most dangerous scenarios available with design input by real members of special operations
- Take on hardened enemy positions, complex levels and even other players in multiple game modes
- Unlock and equip the very best that the special operations community has to offer from real world rifles and equipment to units from around the US and abroad
Here are the Groups Currently Offered
United States: 3rd Battalion, 75th Rangers
- United States: SEALs
United States: Army Special Forces
Canadian: JTF2 (Premium Unit)
The game will be free to play, but will also include content that can be paid for with real money. They will also offer custom in-game patches where 100% of the proceeds will go to help veterans and their families in need!
Breach & Clear will be available on iOS and Android in spring 2013.