It’s time for one last patrol into the Modern Warfare 3 AO. Those that are willing should muster at 2000 EST on Saturday, 15 September 2012.
Phase III will be the last JTF Duty-Honor Modern Warfare 3 operation.
Operation Mike Whiskey Three is a joint gaming event held by Off Duty Gamers and our friends over at Legion of Honor on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It will start at 2000 EST (8pm Eastern Standard Time/GMT -5) on Saturday, September 15th, 2012.
We will likely engage in some friendly private matches before heading out into the great wilderness of public matchmaking to decimate our enemies.
If you own Modern Warfare 3 for the PC or Xbox 360 you are eligible to join (with PS3 availability if needed). You must be in good standing with Infinity Ward (i.e. no bans, hacked profiles, etc.), and ready to have fun while still playing in a tactical environment.
1. Always PTFO. That means Play The F***in Objective. Instead of feeding that urge to go “spawn pwn some nubs” plant that bomb or cap that point!
2. Want one of our coveted Blue Falcons? Well make sure to make yourself a soup sandwich and throw your hand up and shout out your Bravo Foxtrot pride!
3. Spread the word and raise awareness. The more, the merrier.
4. Play hard, have fun.
There are two courses of action to do so:
1. Send a message via the proper service to the following
2. Link up via the forum post here: MW3 Phase III
The event will likely last three or more hours and we will likely play a mix of objective based game modes (Domination, Demolition, Headquarters, Team Defender). In the (likely) event that we have more than can be handled by a standard game type squad (six players) we will split and form a new squad for more to join.
All attendees will be entered to win an Off Duty Gamers themed paracord bracelet. (After the event, all names of attendees will be entered into a raffle).