Operation Mike Whiskey Three is a joint gaming event held by Off Duty Gamers and our friends over at Legion of Honor on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It will start at 2000 EST (8pm Eastern Standard Time) on Saturday, June 30th, 2012.
If you own Modern Warfare 3 for the PC or Xbox 360 you are eligible to join (with PS3 availability if needed). You must be in good standing with Infinity Ward (i.e. no bans, hacked profiles, etc.), and ready to have fun while still playing in a tactical environment.
1. Always PTFO. That means Play The F***in Objective. Instead of feeding that urge to go “spawn pwn some nubs” plant that bomb or cap that point!
2. Blue Falcons will be handed out to those that deem it necessary to act like latrine storage buckets during the event (so if you’re some pro-MLG wannabe with a modded controller, love to use the word “rape” every three seconds, or decide it’s time to test the use of your lag switch, expect the CAW CAW of the Blue Falcon to be your new catch phrase).
3. Spread the word and raise awareness. Not so much a rule as just a good idea.
4. Have fun.
5. There is no Fight Cl–I mean be ready to have some good times.
There are two courses of action to do so:
1. Send a message via the proper service to the following
2. Link up via the forum post here: Operation Mike Whiskey Three
The event will likely last three or more hours and we will likely play a mix of objective based game modes (Domination, Demolition, Headquarters, Team Defender). In the (likely) event that we have more than can be handled by a standard game type squad (six players) we will split and form a new squad for more to join.